Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clean

I have the urge to clean the freeway exit that I use each morning on the way to work. It's full of the garbage left after the snow melts. There is a fence between the exit and the freeway below and all the garbage collects in the grass right there. It wouldn't take me too long. Maybe I could recruit someone with a weed-whacker to clean up the remnants of last year's overgrowth. It could be beautiful. I don't think I'd plant flowers or anything that extravagant (I do NOT want to drive back each day in the summer to water them). However, a little tidying up would do an exit good.

I own an orange vest (don't ask), garbage bags, and gloves (for doing gross chores around the house). All I need is the picker (the grabby stick thing). Hmmmm......

Movie of the Day: 17 Again. He was very helpful.

No comments: