Sunday, March 18, 2012

Issues

A few weeks ago, I started getting hives.   I've had them before, usually in connection to some medication that I discovered I could add to my allergies list.  This time, I didn't do anything different except drink some new tea or wear a new watch.  After a week of Waldryl, I thought maybe it was my temporary crown.

The hives went away last Sunday and came rushing back Monday morning!  Dumb!  I treated them for a while and then they didn't bug me any more until they REALLY bugged me and my eyeball started bulging.  No good!   So, I spent Friday afternoon at Urgent Care/ the ER.  Yep, joyful.  Sometimes, I'll do anything to get out of a meeting.

Turns out I have seasonal allergies and I'm "at the right age" to get them every year now.  Oh joy.  At least my I didn't explode.

No comments: