Saturday, April 21, 2012

Take a Hint

Okay, okay.  I've been away for a while, at least from my blog.  I feel like things are too boring to even write about them most days.  Hmmm... what did I do?  Work. Read books.  Watched movies.  However, I did try online dating for a brief spell (again).   See, in order to delete your account, you have to log in to it and I forgot my password (it had been a while).  Sooooo... in order to change your password and get back in, you have to stay "on" for a week and can't just delete it.  Uff.   Well, that led to me chatting with a few men, none of them panning out AT ALL.   Sheesh. 

Online dating just isn't for me.  I'm too nerdy or judgmental or something.  I'm apparently very attractive to the 50-60 set, which is not part of my official "age range" on the site, but the men seem to ignore that.  Oy.

Any way, it's nice to be done with that site.  Now, I have one more that I haven't used in years but they're still sending me "matches."  So, I might have to log in again to delete that account.  Trying to date is a drag.

Good movies I've seen lately:  Hunger Games.  My Week With Marilyn.  Like Crazy. 

No comments: