Thursday, November 22, 2007

Give Thanks

I have so many things to be thankful for in my life, I can hardly stop smiling.

For instance, a kid said something in class this week and I just started giggling. I should have been trying to keep him quiet, but I didn't have it in me. So, we laugh and try to continue.

My plan for the day is to camp out at my folks' house for pretty much the whole day. This involves having enough "stuff" to do during the down time. I might be packing two bags. Contents: craft magazine, beads, warm socks, a book, DVDs, catalogs, stuff for my brother, and whatever else I can think of to add in the next few minutes. You'd think they were more than 6 minutes away, huh?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!

3 comments:

Joymes said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, darlin'. I am thankful for having you as a friend.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Becca and family and bf.