Thursday, January 14, 2010

Go Bananas!

Okay, so I have no idea where I heard about this first. I watched a video on YouTube, but there is no way I would have found it on my own, so someone suggested it to me. Suggester, I apologize for forgetting your identity.

What the heck are you talking about Becca?

Bananas. I've been opening them incorrectly pretty much my entire banana-eating life.

Tuesday, I noticed a colleague trying to open her banana with her molars. Maybe her wisdom teeth. I looked up, shocked. Suddenly I remembered the YouTube video on "how to open a banana".

So, are you ready for a paradigm shift? Hold the "top" of the banana in one hand. Open the "bottom" of the banana. It opens right away. No gnashing of teeth (ha ha) or using a knife. No mess on your fingers or under your finger nails.

Maybe we aren't as evolved as we think, but we're catching up!

Movie of the Day: Gorillas in the Mist

No comments: