Saturday, February 06, 2010

Okay, We Can DOOOO This.

I have one week before receiving the rest of my Christmas vacation. Yes, Duluth likes to cut the December break short and give us 4 days tacked on to Presidents' Day. It's nice now, stressful for busy folks in December.

So, what will Becca be doing with her week off? I'm not sure. I know 7 teachers going to Mexico. I was even invited along, but my passport is away on "renewal" and I don't think it'll return in time. Bummer.

I will, therefore, look for fun things to do around here unless I'm invited to some exotic domestic locale.

Movie of the Day: Airplane! Saw it for the first time today. I liked it.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Becca,

I was shocked to read the obituary for your friend, Nathan. I am so sorry. I started reading his blog when you went to visit him in France and have read it all these years. I felt like I knew this lovely young man. My heart goes out to his beloved family and all who knew him.

Becca said...

Thanks, Diane. I plan to write something here when I can collect my thoughts. It's such a huge loss, to everyone.