Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Stream for the Day




I haven't blogged in a while, so I think instead of trying to come up with a topic, I'll just babble for a bit.....I reserved a hotel room for my trip to London and even got a good deal...I've had a headache since yesterday afternoon and I blame the change in weather...I had a conversation about sodium in food last Sunday and now I'm paranoid about it....The snow on my driveway from the Christmas storm is finally gone...I joined Netflix, so I won't be out in public much any more....I sent a package overseas and it STILL hasn't arrived after 4.5 months...I could really go for a day off...I haven't xeroxed the quiz for today, so the machine better be working!...I was told to arrive at my meeting today thirsty, how very odd....

Movie of the Day: New York, I Love You! a response to Paris, Je T'aime. I liked both movies.

No comments: