Friday, May 07, 2010

New Job

Some of you may know that Duluth is reassigning all of it's 6th grade through 12th grade teachers right now. The process isn't over, but many of us know where we will be next year. In fact, we are having staff meetings at our new sites today.

It's a little nerve-racking, actually. I do not know my new boss. I know all of my new math department, though. And, some of my friends from years gone by will be around again, which is great!

My current boss, a great guy, just sent the staff a peptalk email about using our leadership training skills from the past few years to help us through this transition. It was exactly what I needed to hear.

Movie of the Day: One Fine Day.

1 comment:

Catharine Larsen, MA, LP said...

Good luck with you decision, Becca!

Love, C