Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Really Random Wednesdays!

  • I think it's funny when I own a book for literally years and haven't read it and then suddenly decide to read it and finish the book in two days. I feel like I need to be "ready" for a book sometimes. I can be intrigued by it, but just need the right mood or soil for it's idea or something. This happens over and over again to me.
  • Tomorrow, I get to be an extra in a zombie movie. How cool is that?
  • I have to do a little head shake when I think about how it's almost June. Amazing!
  • I've started packing up my classroom. 5 full boxes and there's more to do. I can just picture the last day of school: I have one pen and 35 pencils. That's it in the room that doesn't fall in the desk category. Too funny.
How's that for random?

Movie of the Day: Iron Man. I finally saw the first one. Now I can see the sequel!

No comments: