Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good Point

I spent the morning staining my deck with my dad.   This type of activity always leads to chatting about random stuff that is going on in the world or church.  Sunday, my family attended a wedding for two friends: Cynthia and Jonie, yes two women! 

In the parking lot of the beach house on Park Point, a car had the bumper sticker: Marriage is SO Gay!  How great!!!!   Yes.  Seriously!  Two people love each other.  They want to commit to each other for the rest of their lives.  We should all be encouraging this, not condemning them! 

Well, this morning, my dad mentioned that the GOP wants the government to get out of people's lives, and YET, they want to control all sorts of things about people's lives.  So hypocritical!  

Congratulations on your wonderful marriage, Cynthia and Jonie!

1 comment:

Catharine Larsen, MA, LP said...

Nice post, Becca, I totally agree!