Thursday, September 01, 2011

The Books

I'm kind of old-school and still have paper books around my house.  I don't have a Kindle or Nook or whatever the next cool thing is.  I have paper.  Sometimes, my house feels like Becca's Reference Room.  I have two large dictionaries, 20 yearbooks (or more) spanning from when I was in junior high to last year (I like to buy them each year so I can look up kids that I hear about later.), and books on "What does that symptom mean?"  I have self-help books (they're working, can't you tell?), fiction, travel books, and multiple Bibles (Good News, The Message, Student Bible NIV, a couple mini Gideon Bibles, and an English/Finnish/Swedish hotel Bible from a friend).  I have quote books, art books, decorating books, how to fix your toilet books, poetry books, textbooks, and books on teaching/parenting. 

I better get back to reading. 

Movie of the Day: Inkheart.  They love books, too.

No comments: