Friday, September 02, 2011

Decorate

When you were in high school, how did you decorate your locker?  And, was it a stacked locker or a tall one that you maybe shared? 

I shared a locker with a friend who hung a poster of Alan Rickman, as the Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood.  Um, okay.... You might know him as the man who played Snape in Harry Potter.   Yep, not exactly Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves (it's his birthday today, Happy Day, Sir!).   Soooo.... yeah.  I have no idea what I put up.  Weird.

Maybe you'd set up a little altar to the homework gods or hang battery operated Christmas lights?  I had a student hang up shag carpet on the inside of the door and keep a camping chair in the locker.  Wanted it to feel homey, I guess.

Now, I'd probably hang up travel pictures.  Paris, London, Macchu Picchu, Rome, a fjord.  You get the picture.  Ha ha. 

Movie of the Day:  Saved.  She had stuff hiding in her locker.

No comments: