Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah

So, here's my lame excuse for not blogging lately: I can't think of anything to say.  Seriously, it's not like I can't expound on some random topic for a couple paragraphs.  It's more an issue of complete exhaustion and hardly being able to drag my cereal bowl from the table to the counter.  I'm really high energy if I rinse it and put it in the dishwasher.  

WOW!  That sounds so pathetic.  Okay, here's my excuse for being THAT pathetic: first full week of school.   Now, you're probably wondering, what's the NEXT excuse going to be and the great thing is that I already have it planned out: It's Homecoming Week this week!  Yes, that's right, weird stuff happens every day.  Uff.  It'll be fine, though and I'm hoping that I can adjust to this "working every day" gig and have a little more energy.  Otherwise, I'm the dork going to bed at 8 PM every night! 

Tomorrow, if you want to pretend that you go to Denfeld High School, the theme is Wizard of Oz and kids (and staff) are wearing grade-level appropriate colors:

9th graders: Blue
10th graders: Red
11th graders: Yellow
12th graders: Black (not a part of the rainbow, but it's tradition that they get to dress up like mimes/thieves)
Staff: Green
Should be a blast and one of the less-disruptive days.   Friday's Maroon and Gold Day is the MOST disruptive.  Only mean teachers like me try to teach anything that day.  :)

Movie of the Day:  You guessed it: The Wizard of Oz!

No comments: