Friday, September 23, 2011

Same Time, Same Place

Last weekend, I ordered something online and the tracking dealy-bop said it would be here by Wednesday.   I was so excited to get home two days ago, only to find a post-it note saying I needed to sign for my package.  It said they would stop back the next day at the same time. 

Well, I signed the back saying "I won't sue you if you leave it here and something happens to it."

Thursday: I rush home between work and errands to secure said box only to find TWO post-it notes.  The second one added to the "Must sign" "in person".   WHAT?!?!?!!?!   It then said that they would return the same time on Friday.

Now, where is the logic in this???  If I'm not home two days in a row at that time, what makes them think Friday is going to be the magic day that I'm there????   So, I went online and changed it to "I'll just pick up the stupid thing myself tomorrow after work."  Okay, it doesn't say that, but SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!!  

Movie of the Day: You've Got Mail (somewhere)

No comments: