Monday, September 02, 2013

Eons

So, it's been eons since I blogged.  I don't know why.  Do I think I'm boring?  Not really.  I'm pretty good at making even total strangers laugh.  Am I busy?   Not really.  I have a serious TV addiction that I didn't have a couple years ago.  Maybe it's just that I fell out of the habit.   Yep, let's go with that.

I read a magazine called Artful Blogging.  This might be good for my blog or very, very bad for my blog.  You see, it might just raise the bar higher than I feel like going in my spare time.  Or, I just fell out of the habit. 

For now, I will share my TV obsessions, in no particular order, well..... sort of:

Dr. Who
Scandal
The Mindy Project
The New Girl
Once Upon a Time
Castle
The Vicar of Dibley
Rita (from Denmark)
This Old House, but only watching with my dad

Yep, so my best friends these days are The Doctor, Olivia Pope, Dr. Mindy Lahiri, Jessica Day, Richard Castle, Snow White, Geraldine Granger, Rita's daughter Molly, and Kevin O'Connor.

Movie of the Day: Sister Act  (There were a lot of HABITS in that one!)

No comments: