Saturday, December 28, 2013

Plans

About a week ago, coworkers asked about my holiday/vacation plans and I said that beyond Christmas, I didn't have any plans.   Well, it's now staring me in the face that I really DON'T have any plans for the last week of break.  It's a nice dilemma, but a weird one.   I'm finding myself doing odd little things like googling how to speed up my PC and deleting random photos that are slowing down said PC.   It's a strange way to spend my precious free time, or at least I think it's strange.  Usually I head out shopping over break, often to the Twin Cities.  I don't think it'll happen this year.   So, I guess I need suggestions of adventures to have around Duluth.  

If you are still reading this blog (which I'm oh so slow at updating), please feel free to suggest fun!


No comments: