Saturday, February 09, 2008

Could Be a Miracle

I was a little hyper on Thursday at school. I don't know why. I was just in a goofy mood, I guess. So, I told my 3rd hour math class that I thought we should all wear the same color Friday. We decided on blue. One kid kept saying "I pity the fool who don't wear blue."

As the kids walked into class yesterday, they congratulated everyone who wore blue. We allowed blue jeans to count, which seems fair. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WORE BLUE!!!! Yes, this is shocking. The emo kids, the jocks, the nerds, the preps, the teacher, the special ed assistant. Everyone wore blue. We don't even get this much participation for Homecoming! One girl had to hide blue under her dance uniform!

It was awesome!

Movie of the Day: The Hunt For Red October. Or Blue February.

No comments: