Thursday, August 07, 2008

Must Travel. Now.

Okay, I'm the last one to eagerly admit that school is starting soon. "Soon" is a relative term, I keep telling myself. If it were March and someone said, "I'm gonna give you 3.5 weeks off right now" I would do a happy dance. So, I should be thrilled to still have 3.5 weeks of vacation and not focus on all that will happen at the end of those 3.5 weeks, right? I mean, there's preparing, but not worrying....

Any way, I haven't done a very good job of getting my carcass out of Duluth this summer. I went an hour and a half away. Once. For an afternoon. That doesn't count for much.

Therefore, I am hoping to make a couple short trips around the state in my 3.5 weeks: 1) Twin Cities, or "The Cities," 2) Up North to see relatives, & 3) Mankato to see friends (and Belle Plaine, L.).

Any suggestions on what to see when I'm in any of these three places?

Movie of the Day: Nancy Drew. Very cute movie.

No comments: