Monday, February 23, 2009

Desert Botanical Garden ~ Art

I was in Phoenix the past week and was able to take in the Desert Botanical Garden last Monday. Dale Chihuly has an art exhibit there until May 31st and it's beautiful! His glass sculptures are mingled with the cacti and so spectacular that I started forgetting to look at the plants! Here are a few pictures:




Stay tuned for cacti pictures!

Movie of the Day: Slumdog Millionaire. I was able to see it while I was gone and it really did deserve an Oscar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't his work beautiful? How lucky you got to see a show, and with cacti--I love it.

Movie Buff--
We have seen: Slumdog, Gran Torino, Defiance, The Reader (last night), Milk--maybe that's all. We still want to see Frost/Nixon, plus a few others. So far, they have all been good movies.
Catharine