Monday, February 09, 2009

Snakes

I told a kid that I was going somewhere that had a lot of snakes and they wanted me to bring back one for them. Well, they didn't verbalize the request, but I'm sure it was bouncing around in their mind. Now, as much as I'd like to fulfill this request, I don't think the airport security would like me to even attempt to bring a snake on a plane.

This reminds me of a student who tried to bring a turtle home from Florida. He was busted too.

So, for now, I will focus on some sort of snake souvenir.

Movie of the Day: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. It has nothing to do with snakes, but is a great movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the movie of the day would have been Snakes on a Plane? Is that a real movie or just some crazy thing my students say?

Becca said...

It's a real movie and I did think of listing it, but I haven't seen it and heard it was dumb. :)