Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Uff

It's all about personalities. My health insurance has this deal where if you go through their programs (walking, counseling, whatever) you get a lower rate. So, last year, I did the stress program (can't you tell that I'm so much more chill now than I was a year ago?). This year, I'm working on the eating better and exercising thing. Both programs involve reading some material, trying some activities, and then talking with a person on the phone.

Maybe it was because it was a stress thing or something, but last year's lady was way more chill than this year's lady. I talked to her for the first time tonight and she gave me a TON of homework. Now, I can deal with it, but it was a minor shock to the system. I guess I should have expected it. Too funny.

I'm going to go eat another serving of fruit now...

Movie of the Day: Hanging Up. Stressful movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brave and adventurous. I'm with ya.
Catharin

Anonymous said...

Oops, I left the "e" off my name.