Friday, March 13, 2009

WeLF

Thank you for joining the We Love Fridays Club!

As a new member, you will receive a new Friday each week!!! The first 6 months of membership is FREE!!!!

Your only obligation is to enjoy Friday. Make it special. Be cheerful. Smile at a stranger. Bring chocolate to work. Wear silly socks or a wacky tie. Skip down the hall. Do whatever it takes for people to think "Why is he/she so cheerful?"

Please share your Friday stories with our PR Dept. right here on this blog:

Movie of the Day: Freaky Friday. (Okay, try not to have one of those!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bring donuts to work every other Friday to share with the disabled individuals that clean the church I work at. We all look forward to Donut Fridays!

Anonymous said...

I bring donuts to work every other Friday to share with the disabled individuals that clean the church I work at. We all look forward to Donut Fridays!

Anonymous said...

I just joined the Coffee Friday Group. One of our paras goes on a coffee run Friday morning and we all take turns paying. It put a smile on my face today! Mocha was my drink of choice!