Thursday, February 09, 2012

Fingers Crossed

Sometimes I feel like I am fighting a cold ALL the time.  Like, I'll have a runny nose and then I'll sleep and be okay, etc.  Well, yesterday, I got a sore throat at the beginning of school.   That's a really hard time for me to try to stop-gap anything.  I can't run to my medicine cabinet, grab vinegar, or even gargle with salt water.   Luckily, a friend had some fake thera-flu stuff that might have helped.  Then, I went home and went to bed at 6 PM.  Yep, wild life.  I woke up this morning with a runny nose and the sore throat (and some stuffiness).  Drank some more vinegar (had some before going to bed) and now I'm hoping it will go away.  Otherwise, more sleep tonight!   Uff.


1 comment:

Catharine Larsen, MA, LP said...

Netti pot?

Take care!