Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Mystery Guest

We have a speaker today in the afternoon assembly and I don't know what the topic is at all.  I know the lady's name and I googled her, hoping to get a clue as to what would happen, but no dice.  Nothing.  She might be from the UK, but that doesn't really tell me a topic.  I guess I'll have the answer by tonight.

Oh, and Betta update: He's swimming on his own!   I think he missed people or warmth (my house is cold) or teenagers or something.  Woo hoo!   Munch-A-Bunch Lives!   (He likes to eat.)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Who was the speaker? How could she have no internet presence? TELL ME!!!

Becca said...

Her name was misspelled in the email announcing her talk. Sarah Blazy. I guess she is google-able with the correct spelling.

She survived a helicopter crash and explosion with many burns. Told her story.