Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Order

I was sitting at my kitchen table this evening, assembling a taco and realized that I have to put things in it in a certain order. Now, am I a freak for thinking this? I mean, mainly I was proud of myself for cooking. Not only did I have to take out a cutting board and knife, but I turned on my stove. This is a big step. It was yummy. You may ask, what order? Here's the line-up:

heated tortilla shell
lettuce
tomato
cheese
salsa

sour cream if I have it (which I usually don't)

Anyone else like this? Maybe a Brush your teeth, then wash your face, or .....

Movie of the Day: Beauty and the Beast. Belle. I wonder if people would call her Taco Belle these days. (Yes, Michelle, I know that they had a disfunctional relationship and she should have run for her life. I still like my joke.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally all about order when I am getting ready for bed. If I don't follow my order, I typically have more trouble falling asleep. A little OCD...I know....

My order - wash hands, contacts, brush teeth, wash face...bed