Saturday, April 21, 2007

What The Heck?

Okay, so I've been lousy at blogging lately. I can't really figure out why, either. Maybe it's because testing is boring and doesn't lend itself to funny stories? Who knows?

So, today I'm going to write a long entry, come what may. If you nod off, I apologize. Really.

As a teacher, I know I should write about Virginia Tech. I should. Part of me has a hard time even hearing about it because it makes it hard to go to work every day, wondering if some odd behavior is a sign or just a teenager being weird, or what? I get a little information and that's about all I can handle.

Lately, I've been thinking that I need to clear out some of the stuff in my house. Make room for something new to enter my life. Get rid of baggage (not literally, though my suitcase is kind of beat up). Maybe part with some of my books. Mostly books that I liked reading and wanted to pass along to others but don't seem to pass along. I have about 6 bookshelves, so I think I could purge a bit.

I was going to be a good little homeowner and rake my yard today, but the rain has changed my plans. Darn. What will I do now??? Ha ha. Yard work can wait.

I have a weird habit of buying previously viewed movies without having seen them. Sometimes, they're $5 and that's only $0.75 less that renting it! Why not buy it if you've heard good things and think you'll watch it again?

Okay, well, I think this little rambling jag has gone on long enough. I'm sorry to be so AWOL as of late. I'll do better.

Movie of the Day: Singin' In the Rain. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Its a rambly day here too. What can we say about Virginia? So much has been said already.
Costume ready?

Becca said...

My costume is started. Not ready. Still thinking about the minor details. Your costume ready?