Saturday, October 20, 2007

Try and Blend

I'm not great at moderation. Okay, I'm really bad at moderation. I know this. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs because it would be really tough to stop. Well, now, I've added sugar and big portions to that no-no list. Yes, I've found out I've got the dreaded "d". I don't want to write the name because I'll get screepy people writing to give me cures. However, I now need to avoid sugar (give you a clue?) and it sucks. I like my Almond M & M's. Oh well. I'd rather live longer.

I started writing this post intending to talk about my weekend of goofing off and correcting papers. (I get sidetracked a lot.) So far, I've done a good job of mixing the two activities. Right now, I'm taking a break from my last set of tests. They aren't doing as poorly as I'd expected. Well, at least some of them.

Tonight, I get to hear the St. Olaf Band in concert and then host a couple members overnight. Um Ya Ya!

Movie of the Day: Cocktail. They had nifty blenders.

No comments: