Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wonder

I sit at my computer and wonder and wonder what to write. Do I write about the amazing movie I saw yesterday and how sad it made me afterwards? Do I write about the marathon runner who received one of my gift baskets last June and was killed yesterday by an arrow in the Kenyan unrest? Do I write about my students who are silly, my friends who are goofy, or my toes that are cold? Do I write about the trip I'm planning or the memories of my trips gone by? Do I write something deep and meaningful, or silly and meaningful? Do I write about the people and things that make me beam with joy or the people and things that drain the life out of me? Do I write about how I haven't finished my Christmas card sending and how I'm going to have to draw hearts all over them pretty soon? Do I write about the piles of books in my office, my livingroom, my kitchen and how I just can't decide where to start?

This is what I wonder.

Movie of the Day: Atonement. So beautiful.

No comments: