Thursday, March 06, 2008

What's On My Computer

For years, I had one picture on the background of my computer. One. Ever After's Dougray Scott and Drew Barrymore. It was in color (not like below) and was a bit bigger, centered in the middle. Now, I like to switch things up every so often. I'll pick pictures I've taken like the ones below. Or, I will put up pictures of friends or relatives. To protect the people stuck being near and dear to me, I'll leave those off. All of them are clean; well sometimes T. has booggers, but otherwise, clean, clean, clean. Once in a while, I'll like a picture enough to even put it on there in spite of me being in the picture. It's weird to go to your computer and find your own face looking back.




This picture below was on my school computer's background for eons. Now, I have a stormy picture of the Boundary Waters. Sometimes, I think it's too gloomy. It might be time to switch things up again.
Movie of the Day: Ever After. If I can look at that picture every day for years, it's definitely worth watching the movie.


No comments: