Saturday, September 30, 2006

Don't Divide By Zero!

My mind is running a mile a minute this morning and what I need to be doing is correcting tests. Yes, the ever exciting New Weekend Fun for Becca. No more of that relaxing, watching movies, or reading a book. Yes, Becca gets to correct math tests. Lots of them. I was at a training thingy yesterday while the tests were administered and I'm a little scared at what they are getting wrong. 5 divided by 0 is not possible. So far, half of them have said 0 and some have even said 5! Oy.

My favorite quote about this "Black holes are where God divided by 0." ~ Steven Wright. That cracks me up. Unfortunately, I can't talk about God at school, so that quote is my own little private joke in class. Oh well.

Movie of the Day: Oh, God! George Burns. John Denver. I liked him better in his Muppets Christmas Special, but...

No comments: