Friday, September 22, 2006

Energy Boost Ideas

I'm teaching an extra class this year and by the time I'm 2/3 done with my day, I'm needing a nap or a break or something. I don't have that luxury, so that means I have to find a new source. My hope is to start by using my treadmill again in the mornings, which involves getting up at 4:45 and probably going to bed at 9:15. (What a nerd, huh?). Beyond that, I take vitamins and eat a decent lunch (sandwich, apple, chips, water). So, do I need Powerade? V8? More caffeine? It's time to experiment.

Monday.

Movie of the Day: Quills. This is a demented movie. Watch at your own risk. No kiddies or teens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! What a schedule! Take a breathing-meditation break for 10 minutes, if that's possible. Try not to fall asleep :) It is refreshing.

Becca said...

Well, passing time is 5 minutes long, but the slow kids and the quick kids overlap. I might have 30 seconds alone in the middle. I'm thinking almonds or a granola bar...