Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Little Help, Please.

My schedule at work is changing today: I'm adding another class. I've never taught 6 classes before (all day, only a lunch break) and I'm nervous. My "prep" time is before school until 9 AM, which coincides with when kids wander around the building and also occasionally ask for math help. This won't work for me. I have to lock them out now from about 8:05 until a bit before 9.

What I'm asking of you, dear reader, is witty door sign options. I don't want to look like I'm auditioning for The Wizard of Oz, Witch # 3. I just want to be alone.

Movie of the Day: See above. They did have funky shoes, though...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beloved Students HEAR THIS!
DON'T KNOCK from ?:00am to 8:45am.
I'll LOVE to see you from 8:45 - 9:00!
Ms. Moen
(I know this isn't funny) Or--
7:30 - 845 am I am NOT here.
8:45 - 9:00 am I AM here.
(Well, I tried anyway.

Michelle said...

Check One:
The Teacher Is In(sane)
The Teacher Is Out(standing)

Rand said...

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"
-Dante

Anonymous said...

How about:
8:05-8:50 (or whatever): My time. Please do not disturb.
8:50-9:05 (or whatever): Our time together. Please come in.

(Hi Becca. I am back!)