Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm Back

I bet you thought I'd skipped town or something for all the blogging I've been doing lately!

Sorry about that!

I'm back now.

Today's weather has got me wanting to curl up on the couch and watch a movie or read a book. I don't think I can settle down that much, though, without falling asleep. It's Nap or Move day or something.

Weekend Summary: The marathon went well. I got sunburned, but that is to be expected. The runners ran. The volunteers handed out water and cheered. Overall, a good time.

Yesterday, was Michelle's last Sunday and between the tears and my cold, I had a mound of Kleenex heaping around my feet on the floor during church. It actually looked kind of funny. I survived it better than I thought I would.

Then, I just vegged at my folks' house for Father's Day (ironically, he barbecued his own special dinner).

Whew.

Movie of the Day: Cool Runnings

No comments: