Friday, June 15, 2007

Whirlwind Weekend Begins

This is going to be one of those weekends that flies by just because it is jam-packed with things to do and emotions to be felt.

Today: Finish delivering baskets. Drop off Toyota Sienna for ESPN to use. Eat spaghetti. Nap. Host friends.

Tomorrow: Get up at 3:45. Shower. Eat. Head out at 4:45. Staff waterstation with friends, family, and students. Shower. Nap. Maybe go out to unwind later.

Sunday: Church. Say good-bye to three of my good friends. Cry heaps. (I have Kleenex and handkerchiefs ready.) Nap.

Whew. I'm tired just thinking about it!

Movie of the Day: The Science of Sleep, which I still need to see.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm tired just reading your weekend.
Oh wait, that is my weekend, too. You left out the packing boxes.

See you.