Monday, June 25, 2007

Perfect

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon looking for a willow tree for my back yard. I live next to a swamp and I heard that willows need a lot of water. A perfect match!

Well, Willows come pretty big and grow pretty quickly, so they also come with kind of a big price tag. However, if the swamp goes away, it'll be worth it.

I went to two nurseries yesterday and both said, "The only bad thing is that they need a lot of water." I said "I live in a swamp. Perfect!"

Today, my dad and I go back with his friend's truck so we can transpot a tree safely to my house. No more swamps for me! (Sorry Shrek.)

Movie of the Day: Swamp Thing. He can't try to live here any more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've learned a little about trees the past year (he-he) and your yard is perfect for the willow! Enjoy :-)

Anonymous said...

Take a picture when it's planted.