Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Email Withdrawl

I'm sorry. Becca has stepped away from her computer.

Yes, that's right, I went on a trip and left my poor computer at home. I went to Chicago for a work training and our hotel charged $12.95 a day for internet. Now, I don't even own a laptop, but my roommate had one and we decided not to use it.

I'm an email addict. I'm the first to admit it. Some people don't understand why I would like to read my email at least once a day. Maybe that's because they only get work emails or forwards or something, I don't know. Me, I email friends, some who I haven't seen in years and some who I see at least once a week. If I can sustain friendships and feel connected over email, then of course I'm gonna wanna check it!

Any other addicts out there?

Movie of the Day: (I'm switchin' it up and giving you a "Play of the Day": Wicked. Amazing! Awesome. Beautiful.)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yes, Becca. Count me an "e mail" junkie. I have to look at my e mail as soon as I get home from work, and first thing in the morn. for sure, then a few times in between! I like to keep in touch with friends and relatives, and wish all of them were as into e mail as I was! I'm so delighted when I get mail! (And I'm not talking "forwards", I'm talking actually notes from friends and relatives! - Linda