Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Slacker


I have been such a slacker about blogging. I'm sorry!


I broke down and went into school yesterday to start setting up my room. I took some things out of storage and covered 1.8 bulletin boards. I ran out of paper. I'm going to improvise the rest. Not worth $9 to get one last strip covered.


Now, I'm home with a day completely void of commitments. Weird, I know. Even weirder, I raked. Yes, I took a rake, some gloves, and a face mask and raked up bits of my back yard. I should really get my head examined, eh? (The above picture is actually in Winnipeg, not my back yard.)


Any way, has anyone seen any good movies that they could recommend for my last homework-free weekend in a while?


Movie of the Day: Becoming Jane. Saw it on Saturday. Very, very good. If you like that kind of thing.

1 comment:

Sus said...

Sweet Land... hehehe... I have like five books that need to be read by tuesday.. wanna share the load...?