Thursday, January 29, 2009

Slowly

I'm the kind of person who will see something in a store, think it's awesome, and then buy it. Well, at least I'm like this about craft items, maybe not about other things as much any more. However, when I see some stickers, or pipecleaners, or paint, or whatever else seems cool, I buy it. I don't have any clue what I'll use it for, but when the creative idea strikes, I'll be ready.

Sometimes, I do things that don't totally make sense, but just feel right. Then, eventually everything comes together and it all does make sense. The stars align or whatever cheesy thing you want to say.

I think and think and think about stuff (obsess, if you will) and then suddenly make a decision and follow through.

Right now, I'm wondering what I'm working on in the back of my mind, what stars are slowly making their way into alignment.

Movie of the Day: Stargate.

No comments: