Friday, January 23, 2009

Things On My Desk

The items on my desk right now:

  • a Van Gogh mug steeping mixed berry green tea
  • my cellphone
  • a plate I painted that has rocks and a candle on it
  • a piece of amethyst
  • my watch
  • a coaster
  • my horoscope from last weekend (it was good)
  • cut up chunks of an old credit card
  • a bead that might be too big for a necklace
  • The Suicide Collectors by David Oppegaard
  • a mini Etch-A-Sketch
  • a lanyard I won't use because it promotes the Army
  • a Scrabble dictionary
  • the information to write the kid I sponsor in Haiti
  • a partial list of the 2009 Sundance movies I want to see when they are in general release
  • a container of pennies that I used to use for probability units at school
  • a maze thingy that is impossible to do (silver balls in corners, etc. Ugh)
  • a toothbrush (new)
  • a stack of reward cards for ninth graders from about 5 years ago. I should give them to myself.

That's not even all of it, but you don't want a list of lists.

Movie of the Day: The Tao of Steve. Funny and mildly offensive. I should watch it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Explain the "cut-up chunks of credit card. :~

Catharine