Friday, September 28, 2007

Blast From the Past

Next week is dress-up week at school and Tuesday is "Blast From the Past". I tried to get some clarification from the student council kids, but they just repeated the title.

This could be fun. Do I dress as:

a disco chick
someone going to a sock hop
a cave girl
anyone from Pride & Prejudice
a valley girl
a hippie
last year's fashion
someone out of Little House on the Prairie
a flapper?

The options are endless!

Movie of the Day: Blast From the Past. Gotta love Brennan Fraser.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is go as a disco chick.

Anonymous said...

oohhh I like the sock hop idea or flapper...both would be very fun!!

Sus said...

i think you should wear the same thing you wore on monday... and when the kids call you out on it ... say... I am blasting back to yesterday duh.... So you should wear something comfortable