Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mind Control

I had a chat with a friend last night (Hi!) and we came to the consensus that we both think too much. Now, I'm not talking about science or politics or how to save the world. I'm talking about relationships and life status and such. Things like: "why am I single?" or "what did he mean by that?".

These are not productive thoughts, in general, because very rarely am I going to come up with any sort of correct answer. Well, at least not without an excellent therapist in the room.

So, I (well, we) have decided to stop those thoughts in their tracks and go with the flow. (Quit laughing.). Controlling things is something I'm good at. Not controlling things will be an interesting challenge.

Movie of the Day: After the Wedding. Not romantic, really, but SUCH a good movie. Subtitled, so be literate.

No comments: