Friday, September 14, 2007

Picture Day Issues

Today is Picture Day. Well, the kiddies get their pictures taken in August when they get their schedules and stuff. However, today they can have retakes and the teachers have their pictures taken for the yearbook and staff badges. We also get a complimentary little pack of pictures, probably because they interrupt the whole day and they're bribing us to keep quiet about it.

Any way, the dilemma is what the heck to wear.

The trauma is that I just got a zit last night. It's tiny. Honest. It's right at the top of my lip and it's about the size of a pin head. Cover up and lipstick are my only hope. I'm not big into popping zits.

Gross, huh?

Now, back to what to wear. I'm wearing jeans today. There is no discussion on that. It'll be the first day that I haven't worn a skirt or capris. No ankle-showing for this teacher today. It also means my Chacos are staying home.

Any way, what color? I have a lovely blue shirt, but I don't really like blue shirts with jeans. Hmmmm.... I could change clothes after the picture.... might be too much work. I don't know. Such a conundrum.

Movie of the Day: Picture Perfect.

3 comments:

Joymes said...

So what did you decide to wear?

Becca said...

Thanks for asking, Joy. I decided to wear my typical black t-shirt because the badge is doing to be clipped to every shirt I wear the rest of the year. Might as well have it match a little. I don't think you could see the zit.

Joymes said...

Good choice! at least you get a new picture each year... mine is from 2 yrs ago... of course if it is a good pic I don't mind keeping it yr after year!