Friday, June 24, 2011

Art Fair

This weekend is the Park Point Art Fair.  I think I MAY have missed one of them in the last 25 years.  Maybe.  I'm hoping the sun today will dry up the mud so the artists can set up camp nicely and we can walk without slogging.  It's all pretty exciting.

There are booths that I like to look at but would never buy anything from: the infinity table (look in and see to infinity), the leather booth, the earrings that I could make myself.  But then there is the pottery!!!!!   Oh my.  I spend a lot on pottery, stained glass, and maybe jewelry.  So, we'll see.....

I also usually run into old friends, neighbors, coworkers, former pastors, and the like down there.   I guess my friends love art too.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Catharine Larsen, MA, LP said...

Nice background. I had given up looking on your blog. This is a new address, right?

Becca said...

Hi! I'm going to get back into the swing of things. The website is the same, but I updated the format to make it feel "fresh."