Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sheesh

I forgot that I changed my comments to "moderate" and then stepped away for MONTHS! Sheesh. Sorry about that kids!

Okay, so the sights in Duluth look like mud, or puddles, or tracks through the mud and puddles. I am taking a yoga class and the window looks out to Lake Superior. You would think this would be wonderful, but it's down-right grey out there! Lovely waves, though.

I'll work at getting some pics.

Movies: Bridesmaids was hilarious. Not for the faint of heart.
TV Shows for Kim: Castle. LOVE Castle. I watched House for a couple years. I'm behind on Glee, but I like it. Veronica Mars rocked.

Books: All three Hunger Games. One Day. Brightest Star in the Sky (which I'm reading right now). Then, I think I'll read the two books my aunt loaned me 4 years ago.

What books do YOU suggest?

No comments: