Monday, June 13, 2011

Chatter

I've been chatting with a friend about blogging and found that I haven't written in about two months. Why do you think people blog less? Is it Facebook? A phase of life? The format? A lack of topic?

Personally, I think it's Facebook because I can write a sentence, hope it's witty, and move on with my day. Blogging could be that short, but it hasn't been for me, in the past. So, dear, faithful reader, what topics would you like me to ramble on?

Movie of the Day: Gnomeo and Juliet. Kinda cute.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Go out people watching and blog what you see.

Take some pictures of classic, unknown areas of Duluth and post
'em with editorials.

Summer reading list?

Suggest a great TV series for your geeky friend and her even geekier husband to watch (old, new, doesn't matter as long as it is available via Netflix). Keep in mind that we have already exhausted "Big Bang Theory."