Monday, December 18, 2006

Alone, No Longer

It was quite a weekend, my friends! My friends got married. I bought craft materials. I lost sleep. I went to the Aquarium and then Petco. Came home with a dependent (as Sara calls him). He's a Crowntail Betta fish. Shiny blue, green, and purple. Very pretty. His name is Winger. I have no idea where I got the name; it just kind of came to me. Now I have some one to say "Bye, Honey" and "Honey, I'm home!" Ha.

Movie of the Day: Big Fish.

P.S. T-4 and counting until Break. WOO HOO!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new pet, Winger. Maybe you could send us a picture of him (by the way, how do you know that he is a he?) sometime.
Kim

Anonymous said...

How nice. Give Winger a hug from me--oops! maybe not.

Becca said...

I'm very low-tech on the digital stuff so far. I'll try to get a photo. He's quite pretty, actually. Oh, and the little deli container that he came in said that he was a male. I'm not great with fish anatomy...