Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Notice Details

Some details I've noticed as of late:

1) There is a car in my neighborhood (station wagon) that looks like a fox.
2) My sixth hour wears a lot of black.
3) The junk food is more expensive than the healthy stuff in our school vending machines.
4) The shaggy haircut for boys is going out of style.
5) My orange juice carton has Happy Feet characters on it but no mention of the movie.
6) My neighbor shovels in neat rows at 5 in the morning.


Movie of the Day: King Ralph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Details are good. Sometimes I sit in the library engrossed in my studying and I look up from my work and realize that most of the people around me are not the same people who were at the tables when I first arrived. It is scary how sometimes you don't notice details...how much more do I miss??