Thursday, December 14, 2006

Nice

I had a lovely "Small" day yesterday. No one got in trouble at school. I taught the lessons. I watched 4 kids serve detention and I went home. Oh, and I bought a ticket to France. Now I just need to get the school red tape figured out and I'm good to go. Yes, I found a mistake in my "Personal Days" number, so I'll have the opportunity to deal with that. Ah, fun.

Today's goal, aside from teaching, is to come up with a brilliant plan to help students pass the state math tests and find something wonderful to wear to a wedding this weekend. Lofty? Yep. We'll see how I do.

Now, has anyone else worked on a mission to bring some excitement into their world (see Monday)?

Movie of the Day: French Kiss. Tee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca,

What exciting news about France! Are you going with someone?

I'm sorry I haven't created any excitement in my life. I try really hard to create a quiet and calm life for myself. Funny how different people strive for different things.

I'm sure France will provide plenty of excitement for you! Way to go, girl.