Friday, December 22, 2006

Officially Free

Yesterday was the last day before break and I spent it at home, too afraid to get to work and be sick. Happily, though, I had a lot more energy than Wednesday and was able to get some chores done. Now, I'm a little gaunt, but feeling better.

When I'm home from school, I spend the day thinking about what's happening there. I look at the clock and figure out which class it is and what they're doing. When we all have days off, I never think of time that way. Odd.

Has anyone seen any movies that they would recommend?

Movie of the Day: Little Women. An awesome Christmas movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the Pursuit of Happyness. I thought it was very good.

Anonymous said...

get well, dude.

Becca said...

Thanks, Bloggo. I'm feeling much better. Gained back a couple pounds yesterday.

My students giggle when I use the word "dude." Typically, it's "Dude, you gotta...." They also shout "Say it again!!!" when I call something "ghetto". For instance, the plastic, torn, 70's leaf-print curtains in my classroom are "ghetto." I'm so cool. (ha. ha.)