Tuesday, December 04, 2007

ARGH!!!




I spent most of the day teaching and catching glimpses of the snow falling outside. Then, at 3:45, I went out to my car in an attempt to go home. Fifteen minutes and three friends later, my little car was moving and I started home.



My usual trip takes about 15 minutes. Today, it took 2.5 hours. Yes, hours. You see, we had 17 inches of snow at school. Cars crept (if that) across town trying to get home without getting stuck or crunched.


I made it, mostly because I had snacks, used the washroom before I left school, and decided to have an impromptu photo shoot while I was sitting listening to a new mix cd. These are some of the pictures:








The official City of Duluth Christmas tree...
For the record, I took these lovely shots by sticking my hand out the window and getting whatever I could find. Not a lot of composition, but also much safer.
Movie of the Day: Traffic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Becca!